How to create HTML/HTTP pages?
Author Message
 How to create HTML/HTTP pages?

Quote:

> I'd like to find out where the reference document for HTML is to describe
> how an HTTP document is formatted, what features are available, etc.  I
> have seen references to some HTTP references, but never to an ordinary
> text file I could FTP and download, like an RFC for example.

Paul-

Point your WWW browser to YAHOO ( http://www.*-*-*.com/ ).  From
their main menu select COMPUTERS and then WORLD WIDE WEB from the sub-menu.  At
the next sub-menu select HTML which will present you with a large number of
links to information sources and standards for HTML and SGML.

Good luck.

                        -Dick-

Mon, 26 May 1997 00:38:46 GMT

1. New page - http://www.python.org/doc/NonEnglish.html

2. Engineering Links Page http://www.spacey.net/ldavis/index.html

3. Creating a HTML/HTTP FORM requests in Tcl code

4. how to remove HTML attributes from web pages ( HTML parseing)

5. Castalian: the Active Server Pages object model for Python-embedded HTML pages

6. any thoughts on creating jsp counterpart (rsp, ruby server pages) for dynamic web pages

7. Creating thumbnails from multi-page tiff page images

8. Fake scientist Bertrand Meyer (puke) exposed at http://WWW.NETSCUM.NET/meyerb0.html

9. Fake scientist Bertrand Meyer (puke) exposed at http://WWW.NETSCUM.NET/meyerb0.html