Information requested about "WISL"
Author Message
 Information requested about "WISL"

I am attempting a bit of informal research on a programming language
that I believe was developed at University of Waterloo, commonly
referred to as "WISL."   I have been told that this stands for
"Waterloo International Standard Language".

I am interested to find out if this language is in use commercially,
or in an academic setting at this time.   Any descriptive information
about this language, its capabilities, etc would be appreciated.

Ray Henderson

Mon, 12 Oct 1992 06:43:35 GMT

1. Request: Information about the "S"-Language

2. string.join(["Tk 4.2p2", "Python 1.4", "Win32", "free"], "for")

3. Searching information about "learningworks"

4. Searching information about "learningworks"

5. "Information about the front panel of "Measure frequency

6. about utility program named "Winteracter "...i need any information about the program..^^

7. collecting information from "call graph"

8. .button "configure" returns wrong information

9. Scrollbar information with the "get" command

11. "The ModulaTor" request summary

12. request: "make"-like utility