.DLL FUNCTION ACCESS
Author Message
 .DLL FUNCTION ACCESS

I'm doing some programming in C++ and Visual Basic in a Windows
environment and I have a question I hope someone can answer.  It is
possible to use TDump or a Hexdump program to look inside a .DLL file to
see what functions are available.  My problem is in figuring out what
parameters each of these functions needs to work.

If anyone has dealt with this topic, I'd appreciate a note of
information.  Thanks for all the help and Merry Christmas.

Bob Rains
Software Consultant
Academic Computing Services
Eastern Kentucky University

Mon, 09 Jun 1997 22:27:20 GMT

1. How do you access a function from a winsock2.dll that has parameters with structures

2. How do you access DLL functions using Regina REXX under Windows NT

3. Access Violation with function in XDS made DLL

4. problems accessing a function in a DLL

5. DLL-caller: How to modify TCL binary data in a DLL-function

6. Language question : function'Access / function'unchecked_Access

7. Help with access-to-functions and imported C functions

8. Functions attributes accessed from within the function definition URGENT please

9. Accessing HTTP servers, wininet.dll

10. accessing windows DLL's from RealBasic

11. How to access labels in PB/DLL

12. How to access DLLs by ordinal number