 References on LOTOS language

   I am doing research in a graduate course in software engineering and I would like to receive information and references on Visual Languages, specifically    in the programming language G-LOTOS or LOTOS. Please advise on anything you     have on that topic. Thank you in advance.
                              hugo Terashima
                              terashim at metcv2.mty.itesm.mx

Mon, 25 Oct 1993 00:12:28 GMT
 References on LOTOS language

Quote:

>   I am doing research in a graduate course in software engineering and I would     like to receive information and references on Visual Languages, specifically    in the programming language G-LOTOS or LOTOS. Please advise on anything you     have on that topic. Thank you in advance.
>                              hugo Terashima
>                              terashim at metcv2.mty.itesm.mx

I don't have any experience on G-LOTOS or LOTOS . . . However, I have
listed some of the references and/or authors that I have found
helpful and informative in my review of the literature.

Nan C. Shu, Visual Programming (1988)
Shi-Kuo Chang, Visual Languages and Visual Programming (1990)
Shi-Kuo Chang, IEEE Software, "Visual Languages: A Tutorial and
     Survey", (1987)
Robert B. Grafton, et al, IEEE Computer, "Visual Programming", (1985)
Georg Raeder, IEEE Computer, "A Survey of Current Graphical
     Programming Techniques", (1985)

Make sure that you do not overlook any of the proceedings from the
IEEE Workshops on Visual Languages.

Also, you may want your local library to do a reference search for
you on the topic of visual languages.  The technical library for the
company I work for did that for me and I ended up with 60 pages of
references and their corresponding abstract.  Something like that
could be very useful for you .

Good Luck!

Robyn Spady

Mon, 01 Nov 1993 04:16:59 GMT

1. ISO specification language LOTOS / Hippo bugfix

2. Needed Language Reference in various languages!

3. LOTOS

4. VHDL and LOTOS

5. Lotos, Ada and Concurrency Model

6. -Reference book: Smalltalk-80: The Language (v2.0 edition, 1989) - Robson/Goldberg

7. : IBM REXX Language Reference

8. IBM REXX Language Reference

9. CD 2.1 Language reference Index

10. Index in the CW2 Language Reference