ML/1 wanted
Author Message
 ML/1 wanted

I'm looking for an ancient macro processor, P.J. Brown's ML/1.
Macro processors have gone out of vogue during the 70's, and this
one (late 60's or early 70's) was one of the best when they were in
their heyday.  Can anyone find me a copy?  I used to have one,
but it's become lost over the years, and I especially cannot
find my copy of the documentation.  The one I had 20 years
ago was available via DECUS on the PDP-7, and machine-independent source
(in an esoteric notation) was also available.

Try one or more of the following addresses to reply.

at home:        uunet!altitude!ozrout!topoi!hendrik

Mon, 13 Feb 1995 02:00:28 GMT

1. ML Wanted

2. particular example of functional parsing in ML wanted

3. lex and yacc for ML wanted

4. Moscow ML 1.40, a compact Standard ML system

5. ML compiler -- Standard ML of NJ

6. ML for IBM RS6000? and Symbolic math in ML

7. WANTED: Math Code wanted

8. Wanted: Pascal/Ada source analyzer (was Re: WANTED: C source analyser)

9. ML Interpreter and Restricted SmallInt behavoir

10. 32-bit GAWK.DLL, thunking and ml(masm)

11. Slow performance combination Client32 Novell and clip5x (ML)

12. new release of the MLton Standard ML compiler