Looking for C++ Programmers
Author Message
 Looking for C++ Programmers

I'm looking for C++ embedded SQL programmers in Los Angeles area to do
6 month on-site contract developing mortgage loan application.  I'm not
sure if it is appropriate to post this in this newsgroup.  If it is
not, could you please let me know where it is appropriate?

Thanks in advance,
Richard

Mon, 13 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Looking for Windows C++ Programmers

2. MITRE looking for even more C/C++ programmers

3. Air Force looking for a few good C/C++ programmers

4. C++ Programmer looking for SmallTalk work in NJ/NY

5. C++ question for Smalltalk/C++ programmers

6. US - FL - S.E. ****C++/SMALLTALK PROGRAMMER****CONTRACT

7. Wanted: Visual Age C++ contract programmer (Toronto)

8. US - FL -S.E.***SMALLTALK/C++ PROGRAMMER (MVS/TSO,DB2)***CONTRACT

9. US - SE FL -***C++/SMALLTALK PROGRAMMER***CONTRACT

10. APL & C++ Programmer wanted, perhaps

11. Smalltalk/C++/VisualWorks Programmer for Prism Solutions, Sunnyvale, CA