Seeking C->PL/1 utility
Author Message
 Seeking C->PL/1 utility

Does anyone know of a utility that helps in converting
C source code to PL/1 source code?

   Liant Software Corporation         http://www.*-*-*.com/
   959 Concord Street                tel: (508) 872-8700
   Framingham, MA 01701 USA          fax: (508) 626-2221

Sun, 14 Jun 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Seeking C->PL/1 utility

Quote:
> Does anyone know of a utility that helps in converting
> C source code to PL/1 source code?

Well, I don't know of a utility that *does* it -- C's confusion of syntax
and semantics makes it very difficult to automate.

However, when you've made the translation, Magicon's PLIFORM will let you
make the result readable. It's a PL/I source reformatter (with over 20
years of testing under its belt), itself written in PL/I so we can port it
to any PL/I platform; at the moment we're only marketing it for OS/2, but
we hope to have a mainframe version available in the New Year.

Versions for other languages (most notably Rexx) are in development.

Sending you our standard flyer -- hope it helps.
Paul Magnussen

Magicon Inc.
(Source Code Reformatters with Style)

Tue, 16 Jun 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Seeking C->PL/1 utility

Quote:
>> Does anyone know of a utility that helps in converting
>> C source code to PL/1 source code?

>Snipped .....

The PL/I for OS/2 Toolkit has a C to PL/I conversion utility.  It was designed to
help convert C header files to PL/I equivalents.  It may be able to do at least
part of the task.

John Arbuckle

Sat, 20 Jun 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. PL/I to C (or C++) conversion utility???

2. >> 15 PL/I Jobs -- October 1997

3. PL/1 Utilities...

4. Compare Utility Sought

5. exe2bin utility for PE sought.

7. CORRECTING -->NOW SHOWING - wiki.cs.uiuc.edu/VisualWorks/Recent+Changes

8. Seeking Talented Programmers to Implement Public Domain 32-Bit PL/I Compiler

9. Seeking Advice on PL/I Options

10. Seeking PL/1 Manual

11. Seeking PL/M to C converter

12. 732/908 COBOL PL/1 MVS Programmer Seeks Employment in NJ