RSTS BASIC-Plus conversion/emulation for UNIX
Author Message
 RSTS BASIC-Plus conversion/emulation for UNIX

  I am presently evaluating some UNIX software which runs DEC RSTS BASIC-Plus
under UNIX System V.  Would someone please help me locate some BASIC-Plus
programs so I can test the software?
  I am looking for non-proprietary BASIC-Plus programs, ideally stand-alone
so I could actually run the resulting UNIX programs.
  Please email the programs in ASCII to me at burdvax!ubbpc!wgh.  Let me
know if you want to know how the tests come out.
     Thanks,
--
Bill Hutchison, DP Consultant   rutgers!cbmvax!burdvax!ubbpc!wgh
Unisys UNIX Portation Center    "What one fool can do, another can!"

Mon, 19 Apr 1993 16:49:00 GMT

1. Running clip under unix DOS emulation?

2. MF 4.1 for SCO unix and Wyse60 emulation

3. unix emulation for fortran batch jobs under windows

4. apl*plus to IBM/apl2 conversion problem

5. SUMMARY: IEEE conversion (1 reply, plus corrections)

6. SUMMARY: IEEE conversion (1 reply, plus corrections)

7. Spencer APL2 to APL*PLUS III conversion

8. Need help converting a Unix statistical package to APL*PLUS II

9. itcl2.2,plus,dash-core on unix

10. basic text->html conversion

11. conversion Clipper to Visual Basic

12. numeric conversion from quick basic files