Wanted. Prog for Producing Sounds and Music.
Author Message
 Wanted. Prog for Producing Sounds and Music.

Can anyone recommend a program that will enable me to mathematically
produce a wide range of sounds and instrument waveforms.
I can do this easily on my old Amiga but are not aware of similar
software for a pentium.
I need programmable statements for sound frequency, duration,
sychronization, waveform and with at least four separate voices.

Sat, 13 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. New mailing list for Squeak sound/music tools

2. Sound&Music

3. VW sound and music

4. How to play sound/music

5. sound producing

6. Wanted: Pascal Compiler Producing Interpretable Output

7. WANTED: Interface Architect to produce ADA code

8. Help wanted - can Cobol produce a DLL?

9. WANTED: Urgent need for LabView engineer with Windows prog experience

10. Who wants check this prog.

11. Execution Timer Prog Wanted

12. 32bit Protected mode Prog info wanted