setlocale() in PHP
Author Message
 setlocale() in PHP

does anyone happen to know the proper use of setlocale() in PHP?

$l = setlocale("LC_ALL","en_US");
echo ( $l . "<br>\n");
print(strftime(" %c ") . "<br>\n");

still returns a GMT formatted date/time.  I've been over the PHP doc on
the function several times, and can't seem to figure out what I'm doing
wrong.  I've verified the system clock, and that /etc/localtime is
symlinked to where it should be.

thanks!
-rj

Mon, 04 Aug 2003 21:47:10 GMT

1. AGAIN: tcl and setlocale

2. locale.setlocale not working anymore? python 2.1

3. TclpSetInitialEncodings doesn't call setlocale

4. setlocale()?

5. php newsgroup [ alt.php ]

6. install PHP 4.2 and PHP 4.3 on the same host

7. Calling PHP Code Snippets within PHP Application

8. php mysql sample code php shareware like KB knowledgebase

9. different PHP-Version with differengt php.ini files?

10. Apache + PHP not processing php

11. Newbie to PHP - Displaying local PHP Files

12. FLEX / BISON generator for PHP (JavaCC for PHP!)