C to ADA translator
Author Message
 C to ADA translator

We're looking for an ANSI C to ADA translator, written in ADA, that runs on
a 386/486 POSIX/UNIX host.  Can anyone tell me if such a tool exists?  Are
there other tools that can translate other languages to ADA?  Any help will
be greatly appreciated.

Please respond to the address below, and not via direct reply:

Thanks.

--mike

Michael Tankenson                                       Telos Systems Group
4755 Meadow Wood Lane, Suite 200N, Chantilly, VA.  22021

Wed, 03 Nov 1993 05:34:09 GMT

1. C-to-Ada or/and Modular2-to-Ada Translator

2. Translators Ada-C, C-Ada

3. Translators, Ada-C, C-Ada

4. Info wanted on C to Ada or APL to Ada translators

5. C++/Ada or ObjectiveC/Ada translator

6. C-to-Ada or/and Modular2-to-Ada Translator

8. Teaching Ada in CS-1/2 (instead of Pascal/Modula)

9. PAL Release: CS Parts reusable Ada components

10. Problems with the Ada grammar from primost.cs.wisc.edu

11. Ada Books for Undergraduate CS, New Edition

12. New Ada Book for CS-1