web bot needed
Author Message
 web bot needed

Hi folks,
I'm in need of a spider bot to pull info from a group of text files on
different sites and put it into a format my db can handle.  We're
willing to pay at least US$1000 for this.

-Toyin

Mon, 21 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 web bot needed

Quote:

> Hi folks,
> I'm in need of a spider bot to pull info from a group of text files on
> different sites and put it into a format my db can handle.  We're
> willing to pay at least US$1000 for this.

I'm in need of a roach droid to pull info from a group of text files on
different sites and put it into a format my xlq can handle.  We're not
willing to pay anything for this.  It must have something to do with C,
C++, or perl. Maybe.  Sortof.

Mon, 21 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. VRML and JAVA bot on the web.

2. My bot needs vision

3. WEB WEB WEB

4. Bot-kit - having trouble using light sensors

5. Bot-Kit, Cybermaster, Windows-2000

6. File Manager 2, Cscan I just bot..

7. ANNOUNCE: lambdabot 1.0 - IRC 'bot in Haskell

8. A Bot Can Teach a Lot

9. (the eff-bot guide to) The Standard Python Library

10. Ruby Bot

11. rbot - ruby IRC bot

12. Problems with sockets: connecting a bot to Unreal Tournament