Coverage as Public domain available?
Author Message
 Coverage as Public domain available?

Hi,

I am searching for a tool which shows all the parts of a
program which has been executed (to see methods/functions
which are obsolete and can be removed). I know that there
are commercial program for this task like coverage but
they are too expensive for me.

Does anybody know a public domain or shareware tool which
handles C, C++ and Java programs?

Greetings,

Stefan Pichel

Sun, 28 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. any PARTS parts available on public or shareware domain

2. Public domain Eiffel-3 front-end available

3. public domain Prolog system available

4. tidarque - a public domain VRML browser for Unix - available online

5. public domain lint available?

6. Is there a Public Domain/Share Ware ADA compiler/environment available

7. Any Public-Domain FORTRAN-to-C Translators Available?

8. Hardware Verifiers Available (public-domain)?

9. Public domain PROLOG available via ftp?

10. public domain Prolog system available

11. Hardware Verifiers Available (public-domain)?

12. public domain prolog for apollo domain