functional programming bibliography
Author Message
 functional programming bibliography

Hello,
Enough people expressed interest in a text-only copy of my functional
bibliography that I have made one and placed it at /pub/staple/pubs.txt

It's in a kind of bastard refer format and uses %T for a title, %A for authors
%I for a unique index entry, %S for the source (which may be a reference to
another index --- that's the penalty for not using hypercard!), %K for
keywords and %C for comments.

I would be glad to receive errors, omissions and new entries.

Sat, 25 Feb 1995 00:01:45 GMT

1. Functional programming bibliographies

2. Parallel Functional Programming Bibliography (2nd ed)

3. Parallel Functional Programming Bibliography

4. Functional programming bibliography

5. functional programming bibliography

6. Functional Bibliography at Warwick

7. functional bibliography

8. Bibliography on Functional Languages

9. functional bibliography

10. functional bibliography

11. functional bibliography

12. functional.py 0.6 - Functional Programming in Python