What is focus
Author Message
 What is focus

        Hello... I came across some code at work today... I work for a credit
        card company right now, and it was something that I didn't recognize...
        On the top of the page the words "Focus 6.5" were printed, (a compiler
        revision perhaps?), and below it was the code, which looked a little
        like fortran... it had the same kind of if/then constructors, though
        it seemed to have more in the way of text formatting then Fortran, so
        does anyone know what I've come across here?

        Mike

Thu, 05 Jun 1997 12:10:01 GMT

1. I am not deaf, but am I mute?

2. key focus/focus&precision

3. Micro Focus 2.4.38 EXTFH and Micro Focus 3.1.35 compiler

4. Getting X focus when getting Tk focus

5. Restoring focus after destroying current focus window

6. focus -force if the window already has focus

7. I am new to LabVIEW and I am having the classic problem of...

8. I am using LABview 5.0 and I am having difficulty with...

9. I am using a timed while loop and am unable to get the loop...

10. I am using HP 4263ALCR meter, and I am trying to use the...

11. I am working in LabVIEW 6i and I am wanting to build a exe in Apllication Builder

12. I am inputting my guitar tunes(.wav files) and I am trying...