Pascal
Author Message
 Pascal

Imagine that 10 integer values are labled by position:1,2,3,etc.How can
I write a program that reads 10 integer and keeps track of how many of
them have the same value as their position. (please no more that one if
statement)

Fri, 18 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Pascal

: Imagine that 10 integer values are labled by position:1,2,3,etc.How can
: I write a program that reads 10 integer and keeps track of how many of
: them have the same value as their position. (please no more that one if
: statement)

Should we work out your homework assignment?     ;-)

--

Pfaffenwaldring 27, 70569 Stuttgart Uni Computeranwendungen
Team Ada: "C'mon people let the world begin" (Paul McCartney)

Sat, 19 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. C to Pascal Conversion (Was: Pascal to C Conversion)

2. link ASM files (TASM) to Turbo Pascal (I know Pascal sux)

3. Pascal to C converter wanted (Turbo Pascal & Borland C)

4. Cross compiler Turbo-Pascal (or Report Pascal) -> 6802, 6809

5. Lisp/Scheme Parser/Lexer in Pascal or Object Pascal?

6. Pascal Source for APL Interpreter--Want Info

7. asm to c/pascal

8. Calling PASCAL from assembler

9. TeX, Pascal/VS, dynamic memory allocation, and so forth

10. Object Pascal vs Smalltalk class var

11. OT: Pascal

12. pascal problem