Looking for Jovial Info
Author Message
 Looking for Jovial Info

This may not be the appropriate news group, but I'm looking for info about
the Jovial language.  Does anyone know how to get any data?  I know it's
MIL-STD-1589 which I am trying to get.

Appreciate any help.
John Linn

Sat, 19 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Looking for Jovial Info

Quote:

> This may not be the appropriate news group, but I'm looking for info about
> the Jovial language.  Does anyone know how to get any data?  I know it's
> MIL-STD-1589 which I am trying to get.

> Appreciate any help.
> John Linn

Try the STSC at Hill AFB:

Tracy Stauder
801-777-9239, DSN 777-9239

Sat, 19 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Looking for Jovial Info

Quote:
>This may not be the appropriate news group, but I'm looking for info about
>the Jovial language.  Does anyone know how to get any data?  I know it's
>MIL-STD-1589 which I am trying to get.

>Appreciate any help.
>John Linn

There's a lot of JOVIAL J73 code out there.
Look for my e-mail reply for help!

Phil Brashear
EDS

Sun, 20 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Looking for Jovial Info

2. Looking for Jovial Info

3. jovial(j3b)->jovial(j73)

4. Jovial INFO

5. Looking for Unix Jovial compiler

6. Looking for Unix Jovial compiler

7. Looking for Jovial to Ada translator

8. Looking for implementation info on Composite Model-View-Controller architecture

9. looking for info ref OLD computer language thought to run on IBM

10. Looking for info on laboratory simulation tool from Tektronix Labs

11. Looking for info on IVR stuff

12. looking for reuse ideas/experiences/applications/info