Text editor in Basic code ???
Author Message
 Text editor in Basic code ???

Can someone please send me a simple text editor in plain Basic (QBasic or
QB45) code. It must have the ability to print on paper, on screen; load
files; save files; edit files;; all in a simple code. I am trying to learn
this language, but I need some good examples.
I will probably use this txt editor for my own purposes and not for any
distribution of any sort.

So if someone has this, please email it to

Thanx,                  {*filter*}Lightning

Sun, 18 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Text widgets as basic text editors?

2. Looking for basic editor source code..

3. Source Code for a simple TEXT EDITOR

4. Source Code for a simple TEXT EDITOR

5. Anyone have a text editor in Ada Code?

6. COBOL Source Code text editor

7. Please help Visual Basic Programer with simple read/write text file routine---Real Basic 2.1

8. Compatible text editor for UNIX vi editor

9. Text editor with slightly fancy text abilities

10. basic editor widget

11. Tkinter code for formatted text in Text widget?

12. basic text->html conversion