Wanted: Intel PL/M86 Cross-compiler for PC
Author Message
 Wanted: Intel PL/M86 Cross-compiler for PC

Hi,

I'm looking for the referenced product.  Intel discontinued it about a
year ago.  The said if I can get a copy, they will execute a license
agreement with me.  If anyone has a copy of this complier I would greatly
appreciate being notified.  Of course, I would pay a reasonable fee for
duplication, and would make sure that everything was on the up-and-up with
Intel.

Thanks,

Pat Hennessy
NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center
Code 532
Greenbelt, MD 20771

Sun, 02 Mar 1997 20:33:30 GMT

1. PL/1 (370 mainframe) to PC microcomputer code cross compiler

2. PL/1 (370 mainframe) to PC microcomputer code cross compiler

3. Intel Compiler: Cross Compile for Itanium

4. Searching PL/1 to Java Cross-Compiler

5. PL/CT Compiler. Cross-posted from PL1-L

6. 68000 Modula-2 Cross-Compiler for the PC?

7. Cross compilers for the PC

8. Cross compiler wanted

9. ADA-to-C++ cross compiler WANTED

10. WANTED: FORTRAN Cross - Compiler

11. where can i find PL/I compiler for PC (DOS, WINDOWS)

12. PL/I Compiler for PC