Pascal to C converter wanted (Turbo Pascal & Borland C)
Author Message
 Pascal to C converter wanted (Turbo Pascal & Borland C)

From Henrik R. Scheel:
We are in the process of merging some calculation functions written in Pascal into an application written in C. In the future we are going to maintain the C-source, and skip the pascal.
I am interested in a utility that will read the pascal source, and generate corresponding C-source. Please send me an E-mail if you know of such a utility.
Henrik Scheel
We are sharing this adress! Please state name of recipient in mail body.
Danish Geotechnical Institute

Sun, 05 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Wanted: SIMULA to Turbo pascal source converter.

2. Teaching Ada in CS-1/2 (instead of Pascal/Modula)

3. link ASM files (TASM) to Turbo Pascal (I know Pascal sux)

4. Interfacing Turbo Prolog to Turbo Pascal of Turbo C

5. wanted; FORTRAN/Pascal to C converters

7. C to Pascal Conversion (Was: Pascal to C Conversion)

8. Wanted: Pascal/Ada source analyzer (was Re: WANTED: C source analyser)

9. 6 byte Turbo Pascal Reals - any experts

10. Converting Turbo Pascal Files to TPS/Clarion Files

11. Eiffel vs Turbo Pascal 5.5

12. The student of Turbo Pascal