Very rough, incomplete draft of an M (MUMPS) FAQ available
Author Message
 Very rough, incomplete draft of an M (MUMPS) FAQ available

OK, I have a very, very rough draft of what could someday be an
M (MUMPS) FAQ.  Anyone interested in contributing, let me know and
I'll e-mail it to you.  (I am volunteering myself as editor.)

Daniel P. B. Smith

--
Daniel P. B. Smith

Thu, 19 Dec 1996 05:50:05 GMT

1. RUBY NEWSGROUP FAQ -- Rough draft.

2. draft incomplete intro to Pop-11 available by ftp

3. NO-COST MS-DOS version of M (MUMPS) available via anonymous FTP

4. Draft FAQ/SourceBook available

5. Incomplete draft: Namespaces

6. Rough 1.4 beta available

7. ***MUMPS*** (M) -- FAQ??

8. MUMPS (M) FAQ Project announce

9. New version of the draft ST standard available

10. ANSI draft standard available on the net?

11. Now available: draft manual for New EiffelVision library

12. Draft of New Haskell Report (1.4) available for comment