make utility
Author Message
 make utility

Where can I find comprehensive tutorials which teach how to make?

TIA

--
Some say that C is not C++.
assert(C == C++) proves them wrong.

Thu, 24 Jul 2003 08:14:12 GMT
 make utility

    k0d> Where can I find comprehensive tutorials which teach how to
    k0d> make?  TIA

The GNU make contains documentation (in texinfo and info form) which
has a very good tutorial.

GNU make is opensource (www.gnu.org) and available on most Linux
distributions

--

Basile STARYNKEVITCH -- http://perso.wanadoo.fr/starynkevitch/basile/
email: basile dot starynkevitch at wanadoo dot fr (France)

Wed, 23 Jul 2003 20:26:25 GMT
 make utility
Quote:

>Where can I find comprehensive tutorials which teach how to make?

There's a (very) brief introduction to using gnu make at
http://www.redbrick.dcu.ie/~helpdesk/htmlfiles/make-help.html

It explains how to write simple make files and demonstrates basic make
syntax.
--
http://www.redbrick.dcu.ie

Thu, 24 Jul 2003 04:32:01 GMT

1. I need some utilities that makes screens works at 60x80 or similar, in COBOL

2. Search Utility, Compare Utility

3. Free (?) Patch making type utility?

4. J/ODBC SQL to J Key file utility

5. J/ODBC SQL Table download utility

6. UN: ISIAPL WS UTILITIES

7. ISI's newest APL has works workspace exchange utilities

8. J and Windows bitmaps: some utilities

9. Utilities for corrupted Dyalog files

10. Internal sort utility

11. Right to left cursor utility

12. Looking for utility for displaying function call structure of a workspace