Need help with dos debug
Author Message
 Need help with dos debug

   I'm trying to use debug to modify a file, but i don't know very much
   about debug.  How do i know when i'm at the end of the file that i'm
   modifying? ( reason being i keep hitting u and it keeps going! and
   going! )   Second what is the difference between the dump command and
   the unuassemble command?  I know i should probably already know the
   answeres to these but I can't seem to find a book on debug and i'm
   just starting tasm so i'm not to familiar with everything.
                            Any help would be greatly appreciated
                                         Robert

Wed, 21 May 1997 17:26:55 GMT

1. Help needed converting 2.1 for DOS files - Clarion Expert needed

2. HELP: Need help with Ms-Dos batch lang..

3. Need quick help debugging with IDF or TEST

4. Need some help for debugging Haskell programs

5. GNAT (gcc-3.3) on AVR microcontrolers, need help for compiler debugging

6. Need help for debugging an Ada DLL

7. I NEED HELP DECIPHERING FLAGS IN DEBUG

8. Debug help needed!!

9. Debugging Help Needed

10. Debugging In Common Lisp (Need Help)

11. Debug/Anti-debug/compression help wanted

12. clarion pro dos v2.1 help needed