HELP: Need help with Ms-Dos batch lang..
Author Message
 HELP: Need help with Ms-Dos batch lang..

Can anybody out ther give me a hand?  I want to run an .exe file `n'
times. This has to happen from within the batch file..(I can start it like
<File Name> n )
Can anybody Help me?
james Burke

Sat, 23 Sep 1995 08:47:37 GMT

1. Drive A is using MS-Dos Compatibility Mode File System -- NEED HELP --

2. Please help new pyhton user kick off a program from a dos-batch file

3. Urgent-Need help with batch update

4. batch help needed

5. Batch File help needed

7. Help needed converting 2.1 for DOS files - Clarion Expert needed

8. MS-DOS, AT commands, Win2000 HELP

9. Help! MS Dos Subsystem Missing VDD Error

10. HELP with FST Modula-2 FOREIGN MODULEs in MS-DOS

11. Help for an MS-DOS PRG.

12. HELP : MS FPS/DOS programs running in Windows