Crack for Install shield script in Mathcad 8 Standard version
Author Message
 Crack for Install shield script in Mathcad 8 Standard version

  When I want to install mathcad 8.0 standard version(-EVIL-  release) it
says "This version is for sale in the US or Canada.The setup will quit." I
changed time zone and regional settings to US but it didnt work because  I
dont use US version of windows 98.  I need a crack for  the " install shield
script".It is  the cracked setup.ins file of the program which I will replace
.I will be apreciated.Because I really need to learn to use this software .
Thanks in advance

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Mon, 18 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Crack for Install shield script in Mathcad 8 Standard version

Quote:

>   When I want to install mathcad 8.0 standard version(-EVIL-  release) it
> says "This version is for sale in the US or Canada.The setup will quit." I
> changed time zone and regional settings to US but it didnt work because  I
> dont use US version of windows 98.  I need a crack for     the " install shield
> script".It is  the cracked setup.ins file of the program which I will replace
> .I will be apreciated.Because I really need to learn to use this software .
> Thanks in advance

You may want to try Calc:
 http://www.gnu.org/software/calc/calc.html

Which runs on emacs, which is available for win32:
 http://www.cs.washington.edu/homes/voelker/ntemacs.html

It's Free Software (http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.html), which
means it can be used freely, and the source is freely available,
modifiable and redistributable.

You'll also be able to keep using it if you ever decide to switch to
an operating system that's Free Software.

Best of luck,
Andru
| Andru Luvisi                 | http://libweb.sonoma.edu/                 |
| Programmer/Analyst           |   Library Resources Online              |
| Ruben Salazar Library        |-----------------------------------------|
| Sonoma State University      | http://www.belleprovence.com/                 |

Tue, 19 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Crack for Install shield script in Mathcad 8 Standard version

Quote:

> "This version is for sale in the US or Canada.The setup will quit."

Return it to the place you bought it and ask them to give you a
version that works for you. (Or your money back)

Stig Hemmer,
Jack of a Few Trades.

Thu, 21 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Fujitsu & Install Shield

2. Fujitsu & Install Shield

3. install shield & python

4. mathcad c-ffi

5. Mathcad and LabVIEW

6. Installing NumPy in a non-standard place...

7. installing tclX in a non-standard location

8. A simple shield for SPAMs

9. Instal Shield and clarion and 3rd party DLL's

10. Do I need the the shield

11. grounding/shielding problem, or something else?

12. shielding a code from pointer slow-down