Basic and Basic->C converter wanted
Author Message
 Basic and Basic->C converter wanted

Looking for recommendations for what kind of basic (yes, basic) to run
on a 4.3bsd unix system (sperry 7040 (tahoe) to be exact). I have a
version of UBC basic that has severe garbage collection problems among
other things. Had Phil's Basic running under 4.2 for a while. Any other
ideas?

And if I don't come up with a decent working basic, are there any basic->C
comverters archived anywhere on the net, or for retail? I have a few folks
here who don't want to learn a real programming language. :-(

Email please... I will post a summary after a while.

--

ICBM: 43 4 58 N/ 87 55 52 W  Usnail: 3200 N Cramer #E380, Milw WI 53211

Tue, 17 Nov 1992 12:54:00 GMT
 Basic and Basic->C converter wanted

Quote:

>Looking for recommendations for what kind of basic (yes, basic) to run
>on a 4.3bsd unix system (sperry 7040 (tahoe) to be exact). ...

BASMARK (216)-621-7650 has a compiled BASIC that runs on a variety of
UNIX environments.  I believe the contact is Gary Goins.

Rob Lake
decvax!cwruecmp!nitrex!rbl

Tue, 17 Nov 1992 13:48:00 GMT

1. BASIC to C translator wanted (or BASIC interpreter)

2. Wanted: Business BASIC to C converter or BIBASIC for UNIX

3. Basic ---> Fortran converter

4. Wanted: VAX Basic -> C translator

5. Basic CS question from R4RS

6. Device Driver: from Apple III BASIC to IBM BASIC

7. Please help Visual Basic Programer with simple read/write text file routine---Real Basic 2.1

8. Visual basic or real basic?

9. UNIBASIC, PIC BASIC or Business Basic

10. Power Basic CC vs Power Basic for DOS

11. old BASIC to REAL BASIC ?

12. Switching to Real Basic from Visual Basic?