pseudo-code primitives
Author Message
 pseudo-code primitives

Does anyone out there know where I can find some background information
on pseudo-code primitives such [assign(identifier)the value
of(indentifier)], [while(condition)do(activity)],
[if(condition)then(activity)else(activity)], and
[repeat(activity)until(condition)]. Preferably, web sites where I can
view examples on how each one of them are used.

Fri, 29 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 pseudo-code primitives

Quote:

>Does anyone out there know where I can find some background information
>on pseudo-code primitives such [assign(identifier)the value
>of(indentifier)], [while(condition)do(activity)],
>[if(condition)then(activity)else(activity)], and
>[repeat(activity)until(condition)]. Preferably, web sites where I can
>view examples on how each one of them are used.

For the most part, I don't think there are formal definitions of most
pseudo-code.  People just write things using words like these that are
common to many programming languages, and readers understand them
intuitively.  If you want to write something using a formal grammar, you
usually use a real programming language rather than pseudo-code.

Fri, 29 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Pseudo-code primitives

2. Writing assembler code/pseudo code

3. pseudo code template

4. pseudo-code languages

5. Pseudo Random coding problem

6. Pseudo Assembly code - How to convert to the real thing

7. Pseudo-Code (and flow-charting)

8. A pseudo-coded biography

9. HW support for primitives (was Re:Graphics Primitives)

10. ST/V 286 primitive assist code available...

11. WANTED: gostscript primitives for the atariST in 4-83 code

12. New AJLogo primitives and code for Tuzova/Katz art gallery