Looking for the 'Small' language
Author Message
 Looking for the 'Small' language

Hi all,

I once came across a site hosting a OO scripting
language called 'Small' - I'm currently working
on a project that would benefit greatly from
having an imbedded scripting language and I've
lost the link. Can anyone point me to the right
URL?

Thanks,
Shane

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Wed, 26 Feb 2003 03:34:51 GMT
 Looking for the 'Small' language

Quote:

> I once came across a site hosting a OO scripting
> language called 'Small' - I'm currently working
> [...]

In 1999, I had a short email correspondence with
the author of Small in which he states that the
language is *not* object-oriented, but maybe this
information is outdated.
Anyway, here's the URL:

        http://www.compuphase.com/small.htm .

Bye,
        nmh.

--

Wed, 26 Feb 2003 15:37:33 GMT

1. i'm looking for a small eiffel version to download

2. Looking for small example for C shlib's on SunOS

3. Smallest .COM 'Hello World' in MASM

4. Smallest .COM 'Hello World' in MASM

5. SmallTallk - New York's top investment bank's looking for developers

6. Looking for 'license'-sourcecode

7. Looking for 'good' animatin examples

8. Looking for 'Numerical receipts in Haskell'

9. Looking for L\'evy's thesis

10. looking for a port 'listener'

11. Looking for Borland's Int.'s Turbo Modula-2 for CP/M

12. Looking for MF 'windows.doc' file