TeamWork vs C++
Author Message
 TeamWork vs C++

Hello everyone.

I would like to have some information on the following few things:

1)      I understood that CenterLine's CodeCenter can talk to Cadre's
        TeamWork/SD, but is it possible for CenterLine's ObjectCenter to
        Cadre's TeamWork/IM ?

2)      If (1) is possible, then how can I set it up and run it together ?
        Do I need to do  TeamWork/IM --> TeamWork/SD  &
                         CodeCenter --> ObjectCenter

3)      Does anyone know the E-mail address of Cadre Compnay ?
        (note: I already have the e-mail address for CenterLine.)

Your help to any of the questions will be sincerely appreciate.

--Edwin Cheng, thanks so much.
  CSIL Administrator, SFU

Sun, 05 Feb 1995 03:06:31 GMT

1. Cellular automata benchmarks: Java vs C++ vs Java vs C++

2. need info on C++ vs Object Pascal vs Objective C vs etc

3. Fortran 77 vs Fortran90 vs C vs C++

4. Lisp vs Java vs C++ vs...

5. Objectiv-C vs C++ vs Smalltalk

6. Objectiv-C vs C++ vs Smalltalk

7. Smalltalk vs C vs C++ benchmark results

8. C++ vs Eiffel vs Smalltalk (warning--long language war)

9. Eiffel vs. C++ (vs Smalltalk)

10. Rexx vs C++ vs Delphi i

11. (off-topic) Rexx vs C++ vs Delphi i

12. Rexx vs C++ vs Delphi i