VBRUN300
Author Message
 VBRUN300

I downloaded from the internet VBRun300Zip instead of VBRUN300DLL.Ii is in
my computer, but my computer will not recognize that it is there. Each
time I open my desk top-a reminder comes up that VBUN is missing and
needed to run windows. Can you help? Thank you
P.S. I think your site is great and very helpful!!

Tue, 09 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 VBRUN300

Quote:

> I downloaded from the internet VBRun300Zip instead of VBRUN300DLL.Ii is in
> my computer, but my computer will not recognize that it is there. Each
> time I open my desk top-a reminder comes up that VBUN is missing and
> needed to run windows. Can you help? Thank you
> P.S. I think your site is great and very helpful!!

> --

Unzip the file and put VBRUN300.DLL in WINDOWS/SYSTEM.

--
Joe Drago

{Insert cool .sig quote here}

Tue, 09 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT