Error message -491 on Mac OS
Author Message
 Error message -491 on Mac OS

On my G3, 160 RAM, 6 GB HD when using Adobe's
GoLive I have started to get error messages which
read Error -491 when I try to upload to ftp server.  A
friend said something to me about this being part of
a debugging program (which I have never had on this
machine). Can you advise? Thank you.

                      http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 30 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Error message -491 on Mac OS

RAM, 6 GB HD when using Adobe's
/ GoLive I have started to get error messages which
/ read Error -491 when I try to upload to ftp server.  A
/ friend said something to me about this being part of
/ a debugging program (which I have never had on this
/ machine). Can you advise? Thank you.

Do you have MacBugs? Or is it that little window in midscreen that I never
learned to deal with?

There also Fetch at Dartmouth which is a nice FTP client.

--
Collective Against Consensual Sanity
v0.1 is sort of up.   http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/cacs

Sat, 30 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. missing error messages in mac 10 tclLoadDyld.c

2. #primEvaluationDaysRemaining error message OS 126

3. OS/2 error messages in REXX program

4. OS/2 REXX error messages

5. Help - Ruby 1.8.0, Mac OS X, AEOSA = bus error - one more time

6. Help - Ruby 1.8.0, Mac OS X, AEOSA = bus error

7. Mac aetools (QuicKeys) OS error

8. error type 2 on MAC OS

9. Mac Developer, with C++( or smalltalk), Power Plant, Mac OS,OO can you help

10. Mac Developer, with C++( or smalltalk), Power Plant, Mac OS,OO needed

11. Mac Developers., with C++( or smalltalk), Power Plant,Mac OS,OO experience help needed

12. Can a Mac Developer, with C++( or smalltalk), Power Plant, Mac OS,OO needed