Anybody converted X/Motif to XVT?
Author Message
 Anybody converted X/Motif to XVT?

I am about to convert a large UNIX X/Motif system written in fortran and C
to XVT to run on a PC/Windows. If anyone has done anything along these
lines then I would be thankful if you would share your experience. I would
like to know among other things:
        1) what to look out for
        2) design problems
        3) coding problems
        4) unexpected problems
        5) how to make a cost estimate

Thank you.

Fri, 17 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Anybody using motif libraries in quintus - R 3?

2. Converting Openlook to Motif

3. Converting Openlook to Motif

4. Converting Openlook to Motif

5. Q: Converting from Motif to Tk, how hard?

6. Converting to TCL/Tk from Motif/OpenWindows, etc.

7. Has anybody tried to convert Clipper into Foxpro

8. XVT

9. Modula-2 bindings to XVT

10. Are Tcl/Tk and XVT usable together ?

11. Connection MOTIF - Tk (Was: MOTIF bindings considered less harmful)

12. Making ParcPlace Smalltalk work with XVT