Runtime errors
Author Message
 Runtime errors

    I keep getting a "runtime error 200 at 0043:0091".  What exactly is
this?  Am I missing a particular dll file like one of the vbrun series or
what?  Is there any way to fix this.  I have an older utility program which
ran fine on my older win98 machine but which generates this error message
each time I try to run it on my 1-week old Compaq. Thanx in advance.

                      http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 31 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Runtime errors

Quote:
>     I keep getting a "runtime error 200 at 0043:0091".  What exactly
is
> this?  Am I missing a particular dll file like one of the vbrun
series or
> what?  Is there any way to fix this.  I have an older utility program
which
> ran fine on my older win98 machine but which generates this error
message
> each time I try to run it on my 1-week old Compaq. Thanx in advance.

This looks a lot like the kind of error message that Turbo Pascal 5.5
gives; runtime error 200 is division by zero.  There was a bug in one
of the standard units supplied with that version (and other versions)
that caused a divide by zero error on faster machines (computing a
delay factor).  There are fixes to the bug (see the
comp.lang.pascal.borland FAQ) but it will likely require that you
have the source code of the original program.

--
MJSR

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Sun, 31 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. runtime error (internal error)

2. Runtime Error --Internal Error 01: WSLKEYB

3. Runtime Error. Internal Error 04 : CTLMAIN

4. Runtime Error - Internal Error 02:WSLDIAL

5. runtime error: Internal Error:tpsbt.cpp line 1482

6. Runtime error : internal error 04:CTLMAIN

7. Runtime Error / Internal Error: tpsbt: cpp line 2172

8. Runtime Error M6104, Floating point error:overflow

9. Help - DLL runtime error

10. Runtime Error

11. Runtime Error string.cpp:102

12. Runtime error.