C Versus Micro Focus COBOL Efficiency
Author Message
 C Versus Micro Focus COBOL Efficiency

I have heard rumors that the native code generators of
Micro Focus crank out machine code that is as efficient
as that of C compilers.  I am very interested in getting
supporting documentation for these claims.  Also, if
there are any reasonable benchmarking suites in the
public domain, I would appreciate pointers to them.
Comments, anyone?

Tue, 02 Apr 1996 21:59:23 GMT

1. Micro Focus 2.4.38 EXTFH and Micro Focus 3.1.35 compiler

2. Visual Age cobol calling Micro Focus cobol

3. A problem with Micro-focus Cobol (HP 9000/840)

4. Micro Focus Cobol Error Messages

5. New copy In Micro Focus Cobol

6. Micro focus cobol and NT4

7. Using of pointers in HP Micro-Focus COBOL

8. Installing Micro Focus Cobol

9. New Cobol Portal Micro Focus Open Forums

10. MIcro Focus Personal Cobol & SQL

11. Micro focus cobol 2.2

12. Using Micro Focus Object Cobol for Unix