nawk form filling
Author Message
 nawk form filling

i discovered something which to me is interesting.
nawk makes no complaint if there are more than
one lines in a file with the BEGIN pattern
on them.  Doing this makes it possible to have
nawk work in such a way that a user can
fill out a form and i'm rather certain have all the questions and
answers written out to another file for later use.
Don't recall reading about this possibility in the man pages but it
does work and thought since I put an earlier problem up here
it might be reasonable if i shared what i found for
a solution as well.

Sun, 02 Mar 1997 01:55:23 GMT

1. nawk and forms

2. Filling a cgi form from a Clarion record

3. Filling Internet Form

4. Filling in a form on a website?

5. Auto-Fill Web Forms

6. filling a structure form a win32 function

7. popup list when filling form

8. checking for filled out form feild

9. Filling Form Fields From Database

10. automatically filling web forms?

11. Filling a form using expect in Linux

12. Making TCL automatically fill in tedious web-based forms