Oracle
Author Message
 Oracle

Background: 3.4 History george Mason University (aug 99)
           currently inrolled in eight week (80 hours) Oracle
sql,pl/sql,forms ,and reports class

Question:  Should I continue through with Oracle till I get certified
even if it takes six more months or should I get in with any IT company I
can and have them train me in what ever they want?

Is being a Jr level developer the key to rising on the Oracle learning
curve?

Is Oracle stuff Worth all this.  Would VB be a better place to start for
me.

                      http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 24 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Upgrade from Oracle-7 to Oracle-8

2. CW2003 Oracle Connect and Oracle 8 DLL's

3. USING ORACLE ACCELERATOR WITH ORACLE 8

4. Oracle DLLs required by Oracle Connect

5. Oracle Accelerator vs Oracle Sequences

6. Oracle / Oracle Connect Info

7. Python Oracle module for Oracle 8 -- NEED HELP!!!!

8. REGINA - Senior Oracle Consultant - 2 yrs Oracle, Designer/2000, develop client relationships, s/w solutions - NE, Any City, , Canada

9. Oracle integration with VisualWorks2.5.2

10. Accessing Oracle from VWave on SUN OS 5.5.1

11. Ansi/Ascii-Charactertranslation ODBC-Oracle

12. Oracle Maximum opened cursors exceeded