Ever heard about programming language CPG ?
Author Message
 Ever heard about programming language CPG ?

Hi,

for a client I am looking for a way to convert a system written in CPG
(?) to some other language. Does anybody have any pointers for me ? Any
info about that language is VERY welcome. Sofar I only found a group
called CPG (Computer Programming Group) but mails to that address
returned as undeliverable.

--
Ronald
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~ronr/RonR.html

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 12 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Ever heard about programming language CPG ?

Quote:
> for a client I am looking for a way to convert a system written in CPG
> (?) to some other language. Does anybody have any pointers for me ? Any
> info about that language is VERY welcome. Sofar I only found a group
> called CPG (Computer Programming Group) but mails to that address
> returned as undeliverable.
> Ronald > http://home.wxs.nl/~ronr/RonR.html

A start:

http://www.lattwein.de/cpg1-e.html

Don't discount emailing the maintainer of the above Web site for
additional links and info.

-Brian

Mon, 01 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Anyone ever heard of Sapien(?spelling) language?

2. Anyone ever heard of Pro1?

3. Anyone ever heard of SIMULA?

4. Anyone ever heard of SIMULA?

5. Ever heard of ICM REXX?

6. Did you ever heard MCC library?

7. Anybody ever heard of "SKADA"?

8. MS -- ever heard of alfa!?

9. Ever heard of ile or cle?

10. greatest single programming language ever designed

11. Ever hear of a language called 'PEOPLE'?

12. I need a list of names of every computer language ever created