Looking for RPG III to C conversion utility
Author Message
 Looking for RPG III to C conversion utility

I am looking for a facility that will convert source programs written in the
RPG III language to the C language. Any assistance in this regard will be
greatly appreciated.

Dennis M. Dooley      Systems Engineering     NCR Corporation
ncrsea!dmdc           (206) 643-4150          15400 S.E. 30th Pl.

Mon, 19 Apr 1993 17:10:00 GMT

1. RPG III to UNIX migration/conversion

2. Software Developer-AS400/RPG III OR RPG IV

3. Software Developer-AS400/RPG III OR RPG IV--DNBB4000

4. looking for Z8 asm to 8086 asm conversion utility

5. Looking for a Fortran to C conversion utility

6. RPG II or III sources

7. software analysis tools for RPG III

8. rpg/400 to cobol/400 conversion?

9. I need a RPG Emulator / Necesito un emulador de RPG

10. I need a RPG Emulator / Necesito un emulador de RPG

11. Looking for newgroups/mailing lists/www/etc/for RPG

12. Looking for (BAAH) RPG Compiler