Programming Language 'ONE'
Author Message
 Programming Language 'ONE'

Has anyody heard of a programming language called 'ONE'.  I am trying to
prot some source code in this language to C but cannot find any information
on the language itself.

I am told that the author of the program that I am trying to port wrote the
language himself but I am not sure if this is true.

Any info would be much appreciated.

Bruce

Mon, 29 Aug 2005 17:56:26 GMT
 Programming Language 'ONE'

Quote:

> Has anyody heard of a programming language called 'ONE'.  I am trying to
> prot some source code in this language to C but cannot find any information
> on the language itself.

> I am told that the author of the program that I am trying to port wrote the
> language himself but I am not sure if this is true.

> Any info would be much appreciated.

> Bruce

Did you try Googling  +"Programming Language" +ONE

--
Remove zamboni to reply.
All the above is hearsay and the not quaranteed.

Tue, 30 Aug 2005 01:21:42 GMT
 Programming Language 'ONE'

Quote:
> Has anyody heard of a programming language called 'ONE'.  I am trying to
> prot some source code in this language to C but cannot find any information
> on the language itself.

It might be this one <http://www.ipsj.or.jp/members/InfP/Eng/1300/article014.html>:

   "This paper describes a language for handling graphs as a new type of
    data.This language is called Graph Programming Language One(GPL/I)
    and is defined as an extension of PL/I.It consists of two kinds of
    statements,that is,GPL/I and PL/I.One GPL/I statement is translated
    into PL/I statements by means of a precompiler (GPL/I compiler)
    which was developed for IBM System 370/165.In this compiler, graphs
    are represented by one-directional lists and new graphical
    operations are defined.A sample program to get one spanning tree of
    a given graph is also shown."

Tue, 30 Aug 2005 02:38:31 GMT

1. 'AWK Programming Language'

2. programming languages on the cabala's (qbl['s]) tree of life (programmers tarot

3. SAC '96 Programming Languages Track: Final Program

4. CFP: PLILP'93 (Programming Language Implementation and Logic Programming)

5. SAC '96 Programming Languages Track: Final Program

6. SAC '96 Programming Languages Track: Final Program

7. CFP: PLILP'93 (Programming Language Implementation and Logic Programming)

8. One language environment don't have future

9. One Man's Language Comparison for Estimating Codebase Size Reduction

10. adding program to windows 'programs' menu

11. One's clutter is another's lesson

12. Here's An Easy One for You(Obviously I'm too Stupid)