How they do it
Author Message
 How they do it

How some programmers do it
___________________________

C programmers do it with pointers.

C++ programmers "try" to do it and "catch" it if they fail.

C++ programmers do it to objects.

Smalltalk programmers do it with better objects.

Eiffel programmers do it in downtown paris.

Chicago programmers will do it in 95.

OS/2 programmers say they did it before Chicago programmers.

fortran programmers do it the old way.

ADA programmers whine why big companies don't do it.

Hey!! Don't flame me I just do it with the keyboard ;)

Wed, 28 May 1997 02:58:44 GMT

1. Doing assembly and really doing assembly

2. Doing assembly and really doing assembly

3. What can be done in FORTRAN that cannot be done in C/C++?

4. How can view styles be done?

5. - Fall 2003 Release done

6. How to minimize damage done by Java

7. How is Strand doing ?

8. Anyone doing anything with NNTP in Dolphin?

9. WHAT ARE THE KIDS REALLY DOING ONLINE..

10. WHAT ARE EMPLOYEES REALLY DOING ONLINE^^^

11. How's Your online business doing?

12. Done my first window...