imgservr.exe
Author Message
 imgservr.exe

I can download graghics and files into my computer, but when I go to pull
them up to the screen, I get the message that I don't have " imgservr.exe"
what is the problem and how can I fix it??  Thanks

                      http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 26 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 imgservr.exe

Quote:

> I can download graghics and files into my computer, but when I go to pull
> them up to the screen, I get the message that I don't have " imgservr.exe"
> what is the problem and how can I fix it??  Thanks

>                       http://www.help.com/

<seriously off-topic> You're trying to read files that require
imgservr.exe </seriously off-topic>

--
_________________________________
Jordan Katz

Tue, 26 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. imgservr.exe

2. 32-Bit NMAKE.EXE, LINK.EXE, LIB.EXE, & RC.EXE

3. c5print.exe and c5printx.exe cannot run in the root directory of a network drive

4. cscn.exe and cvvt.exe

5. ABC Exe Called From Clarion Exe

6. Splitting a big .exe in a smale.exe and many ddl's in C4b

7. ntvdm.exe - Application Error when running C55EE.exe

8. close exe form another exe

9. need cw21lpex.exe or c4lpex.exe

10. Running one EXE from another EXE

11. making the exe readonly / exe in a network

12. GPF in EXE calling EXE