Rewriting old dBase II - III, Foxbase, Foxpro programs to Foxpro 2.6 for Windows and VFP
Author Message
 Rewriting old dBase II - III, Foxbase, Foxpro programs to Foxpro 2.6 for Windows and VFP

  Do you feel that your apps wrote on dBase II-III, Foxbase,
  or Foxpro v 1.0,2.0 work is out of today technology ?

  We can rewrite your old applications !

  + new interface (Dos, Windows, Win 95)
  + increase speed
  + more powerful
  + more reliable
  + if you use Novell - TTS transaction (it can protect your data)
  + get to work in multiuser environment
  + if you have only compiled modules (.fxp, .fox) we can recompile it.

  You need only describe your problem, and give us you programs and
  databases where is just few records.

  Average price is $13/hour.

  It's very easy to contact with us, just e-mail :

  Please DO NOT send your programs before we get deal.

Foxpro Professionals Team

Alexey N. Yakovlev

Svetlova str 9/166
Nova Kakhovka, Kherson reg
326840 Ukraine

Sun, 19 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
[...]

Mon, 20 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
[...]

Fri, 24 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
[...]

Sat, 25 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
[...]

Sun, 26 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Combine databases COBOL/FOXPRO/FOXBASE/BASIC/CLIPPER/DBASE/SQL/GUPTA etc with Impromptu 3.0

2. VO vs DELPHI vs FOXPRO(Windows) vs DBASE(Windows)

3. FOXPRO 2.6 FILE DRIVER QUESTION

4. CW5 calling a FoxPro 2.6 exe

5. FOXPRO 2.6 file driver

6. Reading FoxPro Win 2.6 with CW2.2002.01

7. Need help with FoxPro 2.6 driver and Clarion!!!

8. Looking For FoxPro 2.6 DOS

9. Foxpro 2.6 .FRX files

10. FoxPro 2.6 FRX Report Files

11. Converting FoxPro 2.6 to Clipper 5.3

12. RDD for FoxPro 2.6 index files