visual foxpro printing..set paper
Author Message
 visual foxpro printing..set paper

Hi,

Could anyone at ease with Foxpro and printer escape code sequences help me.

I am using VFP6.0 and I want to put the foll. escape code sequence

'chr(27)+chr(74)+chr(255)'

as a field expression in my report generator.  The report is then to be
printed in a Panasonic Dot Matrix Printer (KX-P1695).

It seems that if it is windows that manages the printer instead of DOS, the
escape code sequences do not respond as required; it prints strange
characters on the report instead.

Thanks for any help you could provide me.

Fri, 12 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Printing in Visual Foxpro using "prompt"

2. Set device to printer/set print on creates a new print job on NT.

3. Setting start position on paper when printing reports

4. Report problems when printing on special paper size and continuous paper

5. HELP ME: SET DEFAULT WITH SET PRINT TO LPT1

6. Visual Foxpro via ODBC

7. How is Clarion compared to Visual Foxpro ?

8. Clarion 4 and Visual FoxPro ODBC

9. Problem Visual FoxPro using ODBC

10. Visual Foxpro

11. Visual FoxPro Tables