HTML / HTTP
Author Message
 HTML / HTTP

I am looking for information on the HTML language; is there a group or
list dealing with it.  HTML is typically used by HTTP web pages.

--

Fri, 23 May 1997 06:10:27 GMT
 HTML / HTTP

Quote:

>I am looking for information on the HTML language; is there a group or
>list dealing with it.  HTML is typically used by HTTP web pages.

Since it's primarily used for HTTP web pages, the best place for discussion
is comp.infosystems.www.providers.  I've also seen comp.text.sgml
suggested, since it's a flavor of SGML.
--

Barry Margolin
BBN Internet Services Corp.

Sat, 24 May 1997 00:48:25 GMT
 HTML / HTTP
: I am looking for information on the HTML language; is there a group or
: list dealing with it.  HTML is typically used by HTTP web pages.

questions about HTML.   comp.infosystems.www.users is more about
problems with www browsers.

The best places however are in the WWW itself:

http://sunsite.unc.edu/boutell/faq/www_faq.html
http://www.csci.csusb.edu/www/dick/HTML_quick.html
http://www.ncsa.uiuc.edu/General/Internet/WWW/HTMLPrimer.html/

http://www.vuw.ac.nz/who/Nathan.Torkington/ideas/www-html.html/

Some poor things of mine own - in progress
http://www.csci.csusb.edu/dick/samples/comp.html.glossary.html
http://www.csci.csusb.edu/dick/samples/comp.html.syntax.html

--

ftp://ftp.csci.csusb.edu/dick
Disclaimer::=`CSUSB may or may not agree with this message`.

Sun, 25 May 1997 07:36:31 GMT
 HTML / HTTP

comp.text.sgml is the first choice, followed closely by one of these
comp.infosystems.www.{misc,users}
--
:s Great net resources sought...

:s <URL:http://www.mps.ohio-state.edu/cgi-bin/hpp?lvirden_sig.html>
The task of an educator should be to irrigate the desert not clear the forest.

Mon, 26 May 1997 04:16:39 GMT

1. How to create HTML/HTTP pages?

2. PiLLoW HTML/HTTP library for LP and CLP - V1.0beta release

3. Creating a HTML/HTTP FORM requests in Tcl code

4. Fake scientist Bertrand Meyer (puke) exposed at http://WWW.NETSCUM.NET/meyerb0.html

5. Fake scientist Bertrand Meyer (puke) exposed at http://WWW.NETSCUM.NET/meyerb0.html

6. Schizophrenic Robert Martin exposed at http://www.netscum.net/martinr0.html

7. Chassidic Faggot Grady Booch exposed at http://WWW.NETSCUM.NET/boochg0.html