[Technical] [Mswlogo] succesive connections (was: DLL's)
Author Message
 [Technical] [Mswlogo] succesive connections (was: DLL's)

Quote:
> he might be interested in your MSWLogo email-program

Has anyone been able to carry out the following series of steps succesfully:

netstartup ; Start up the network
print (list "ConnectStatus: netaccepton 5124 [sendready] [receiveready
netacceptreceivevalue])

establish a temporay connection with a client that sends something and then
receives a
shot message sent by the receiveready procedure (below)

netacceptoff

*****

print (list "ConnectStatus: netaccepton 5124 [sendready] [receiveready
netacceptreceivevalue])

establish a temporay connection with a client that sends something and then
receives a
shot message sent by the receiveready procedure (below)

netacceptoff
netshutdown

I cannot pass the ***** line.  A popup appears saying

bind(receivesock)
Addres already in use

Daniel

to sendready
make "sendready :sendready + 1
if :sendready = 1 [print [Succesfully Issued Accept]]
if :sendready = 2 [print [Accept Connection]]
if :sendready > 2 [
 print [Ready to Send]
]
end

to receiveready :m
print (list "Received: :m)
print (list "SendStatus: netacceptsendvalue [somename.bmp])
make "reset "true
end

LogoForum messages are archived at:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 17 Feb 2004 20:30:55 GMT
 [Technical] [Mswlogo] succesive connections (was: DLL's)
Hi, Daniel!

I have struggled around with Vladimir`s email program.
Result: It worked, but only after I wrote

    (NetStartup 1)

instead of simply NetStartup. And sporadically MSWLogo crashes. ~:-0

George`s MSWLogo help file says,
that this may be a problem with the WinSock stack
(although I don`t really know
if Windooze 98 uses Trumpet WinSock technology ~:-\ ).

Quote:
>Has anyone been able to carry out the following series of steps
succesfully:

>netstartup ; Start up the network
>print (list "ConnectStatus: netaccepton 5124 [sendready] [receiveready
>netacceptreceivevalue])

>establish a temporay connection with a client that sends something and then
>receives a
>shot message sent by the receiveready procedure (below)

>netacceptoff

>*****

>print (list "ConnectStatus: netaccepton 5124 [sendready] [receiveready
>netacceptreceivevalue])

>establish a temporay connection with a client that sends something and then
>receives a
>shot message sent by the receiveready procedure (below)

>netacceptoff
>netshutdown

>I cannot pass the ***** line.  A popup appears saying

>bind(receivesock)
>Addres already in use

Hm, do you run a second MSWLogo on another computer,
which sends on socket 5124?
If you do so, then you might add a considerable wait delay.

I don`t know if this helps you, but I tryed.

Ciao!
Andreas

Thu, 19 Feb 2004 01:27:21 GMT
 [Technical] [Mswlogo] succesive connections (was: DLL's)

Hi, Daniel!  I have struggled around with Vladimir`s email program. Result:
It worked, but only after I wrote      (NetStartup 1)  instead of simply
NetStartup. And sporadically MSWLogo crashes. ~:-0
 Worked on my system, as is!  Bob "To create New Answers;  you must ask New
Questions." - Bob Gorman <http://www.kncell.org/
eudora="autourl">http://www.kncell.org

LogoForum messages are archived at:

<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> Yahoo! Terms of Service.

Fri, 20 Feb 2004 11:26:45 GMT

1. DLL's [Technical] [Mswlogo]

2. R: [LogoForum] DLL's [Technical] [Mswlogo]

3. DLL's [Technical] [Mswlogo]

4. [TECHNICAL] MSWLogo windowcreate

5. Technical: Definition of ``alyasing''

6. Praegitzer Industries Inc.'s Technical Symposium '97

7. 'who am i' from unix

8. C4a Making Clarion DLL using outside DLL's

9. FiveWin: can't switch from DLL to DLL

10. IBM Technical Interchange '96

11. MswLogo 3.4 is ready to Teach (Free software doesn't get much better)

12. STOP doesn't stop this procedure [TECHNICAL]