Free Educational Software
Author Message
 Free Educational Software

Hi !
?
I am writing to know where I could download free
educational software in Spanish
I am a teacher from Argentina and I would like to use
the software with students at an elementary and high
school level.
?
Thanks !

<File attached: image.tiff>

Internet GRATIS es Yahoo! Conexin.
Usuario: yahoo; contrase?a: yahoo
Desde Buenos Aires: 4004-1010
Ms ciudades: clic aqu.

LogoForum messages are archived at:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 17 Dec 2005 08:05:46 GMT

1. MSWLogo, Free Windows Educational Software

2. Where to get your free Educational Licence VHDLcapture software

3. Rational Announces FREE Software to Educational Institutions

4. Wanted: Educational Software!!!!!

5. LOGO-L> educational software from Edmark

6. German-language educational software for preschoolers?

7. Educational Software/Programming Languages

8. Wanted: Educational Software!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Wanted: Educational Software !!!

10. Interesting Educational Graphics Software Using GNAT

11. IRL of Educational Software - please read