Getting a string
Author Message
 Getting a string

I have examples of MSWLogo calling the Windows SDK function SetWindowText
but is it possible for a MSWLogo program to call a dll that returns a
string, such as the Windows SDK function GetWindowText?

LogoForum messages are archived at:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 13 Feb 2004 11:49:17 GMT
 Getting a string

Sorry you can't, maybe some day. It's really a clash between Logo and a
strongly typed library.  I'll have to bend some rules to make it work.

Quote:

> I have examples of MSWLogo calling the Windows SDK function SetWindowText
> but is it possible for a MSWLogo program to call a dll that returns a
> string, such as the Windows SDK function GetWindowText?

> LogoForum messages are archived at:

LogoForum messages are archived at:

Fri, 13 Feb 2004 11:56:20 GMT

1. Getting Ascii string from hex 'string'

2. Getting a string

3. Getting a string from the keyboard - Help

4. Getting doc strings from in a module

5. problem installing tclxslt / getting a string out of an xml file with tcldom

6. Help! Getting binary string variable from C.

7. Getting C Strings into a Tk Listbox

8. Getting the length of a string

9. Getting a CRC for a Dynamic Length String...

10. Getting the same return string while reading multiple times from a GPIB instrument

11. getting integer from string.