anarres.cs.berkeley.edu
Author Message
 anarres.cs.berkeley.edu

Is this site down?   I can't seem to get on lately.

Wed, 19 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 anarres.cs.berkeley.edu

Quote:

>Is this site down?   I can't seem to get on lately.

Nope, I'm on the air!  Our fileserver was down for a while
yesterday morning, though, and our ISP (Sprint) has had
trouble keeping up with the traffic to/from Berkeley.
Keep trying.

Wed, 19 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. sprite.berkeley.edu and barkley.berkeley.edu are refusing connects

2. ANNOUNCE: ftp.cs.berkeley.edu archive going away

3. (none) <8909202121.AA03959@jade.berkeley.edu>

4. Anon ftp to barkley.berkeley.edu

5. barkley.berkeley.edu

6. New release of Sybtcl uploaded to barkley.berkeley.edu

7. Version 1.0 of xygraph, htext widgets now on barkley.berkeley.edu

8. Where besides allspice.berkeley.edu

9. DOS Tcl uploaded to barkley.berkeley.edu

10. vwnc@cs.uiuc.edu

11. NOW SHOWING - wiki.cs.uiuc.edu/VisualWorks/Recent+Changes

12. CORRECTING -->NOW SHOWING - wiki.cs.uiuc.edu/VisualWorks/Recent+Changes