MicroWorlds Pro Demo and Windows ME
Author Message
 MicroWorlds Pro Demo and Windows ME

Hi All,

I'm just getting into all this Logo stuff and enjoying it immensely. I'm
still waiting (over four weeks) for the full version of MicroWorlds Pro to
arrive from Canada - the joys of living on the other side of the world, ay?!
In the meantime, I've downloaded the demo version and I've come across one
glitch. When trying to import MP3 files, it won't let me do it. I can't
preview, play or import them under Windows ME. A friend of mine is running
Windows 95 and has no problem. Could this be something to do with the media
player in Windows ME? Has anyone come across this problem and managed to
solve it?

Cheers!
Alex

Fri, 20 Feb 2004 21:13:03 GMT

1. MicroWorlds Pro Demo and Windows ME

2. MicroWorlds Pro Demo and Windows ME

3. MicroWorlds Pro Demo and Windows ME

4. Macintosh MicroWorlds Pro demo

5. new version of MicroWorlds Pro for the Macintosh

6. MicroWorlds Pro "QUESTION Set Size" question

7. Microworlds Pro help

8. Removing turtles in Microworlds pro

9. setspeed in Microworlds Pro?

10. Removing turtles in Microworlds pro