LOGO-L> Thanks
Author Message
 LOGO-L> Thanks

Hello everyone,

Back in April I asked for help in developing some workshops in probability
and game theory.  The material I received back from this group was
outstanding.  I am happy to report that the workshops are finally done and
being implemented this summer.  I want to send special thank you's to Jim
Muller, Yehuda Katz, and Olga Tuzova.  I did finally did use Brownian
motion and many other great ideas that you all so kindly and patiently
shared. I hope you all have a great summer...I'm off for a few weeks here
doing workshops and taking part in a number of teacher institutes.  Looking
forward to all the fun!

Janice C. Kowalczyk
Rutgers University
Leadership Program in Discrete Mathematics

"Every Job is Self Portrait of the Person that did it"

Tue, 07 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. LOGO-L> Thanks

2. LOGO-L> Thanks Gines Planas Buil

3. LOGO-L> thanks Jim Fuller

4. LOGO-L> A note of thanks

5. LOGO-L> Re: thanks

6. LOGO-L> Thank you

7. LOGO-L> Thanks alot

8. LOGO-L> thanks

9. LOGO-L> Re: microworlds program question-thanks

10. LOGO-L> Re: Thanks

11. LOGO-L> Ellipse Thanks

12. LOGO-L> Apple logo/MSW Logo